Sunday, February 26, 2012

for a SUPER girl on her birthday

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, dear...
KERRI,
Happy Birthday to you!

In honor of my life long friend Kerri, on her birthday, I thought I'd share some pictures of Brooks wearing the SUPER SUIT! You see, four years ago, she bought it for Nolan. And then Heath got to take his turn wearing it. You can see pictures HERE! And now it's Brooks' turn to gain some SUPER POWERS! It is a silly little onesie that has so much meaning!

Only Kerri would pick out such a thing. And that's why I love it! She sees the fun in everything! And she, like this SUPER SUIT, brings a smile to your face instantly. I mean really, how can you resist a little baby with a cape?!

So enjoy these delectable pics. And Kerri, enjoy your special day! I hope you know just how SUPER you are to me! Love you girl!






No comments: