Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Shaniqua!

Today is a very special day! It's the day my dear friend Kerri was born 29 years ago! We've been friends since we were 5! We met when vying for a mint green crayon in Mrs. Kooi's Kindergarten class! And the rest is history! Really, we had to be friends- there were only 3 girls in the class! But who would have known that 24 years later she would still be crackin' me up! Now we don't play juke box when going down the slide anymore, or ride our bikes to boys houses, or sleep in the same twin bed in my parents house, or wear super short dresses to Turn-a-bout, or eat a crazy amount of frosted Pop-tarts, but we do ALWAYS laugh when we are together! She is joyful, creative, quirky, funny, sensitive, caring, and F-U-N!

Shortly after Nolan was born she flew out for a visit and brought him a gift that totally sums up her personality- the SUPER SUIT! So in honor of her birthday today...here are a few pictures to flash back to when Nolan debuted this awesome onesie! And a few photos of Heath wearing it in all it's glory!

Happy Birthday Kerri!! I hope that you have a fantastic trip to Sedona! I love you and can't wait to see you so soon!



Heath is wearing it about a month later than Nolan did, it was a bit of a snug fit today!

He was cold, crying, and drooling for the next two, but I still thought they were "SUPER" cute!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute! I so loved seeing your boys last night...adorable! :)

Tyler said...

Heath kind of looks like an old man in the second to last one.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness...Heath is changing so much! When is he going to wear the skeleton shoes?
Love, Momela

Anonymous said...

Abbs you are the best ever :) Thanks for making me feel so celebrated! Heath looks amazing in his super suit! What a cutie! Love you! K