Saturday, February 6, 2010

Look a Likes?

The first picture was taken when Nolan was about a month and a half old.

This second picture was taken this morning when I got Heath dressed. He is wearing the same outfit Nolan wore 2 years ago...and as soon as I put it on him, it took me right back to the above photo! I just thought they looked so much alike! Nolan is wearing it at 2 1/2 months, so he's a bit smaller, but just as cute! Everyone thinks his hair looks red in pictures, really, it has a strawberry blondish tint at times, but also looks brown in different light. But don't they both have the best cheeks?!

Sometimes they look so much alike, and other times they definitely have their own looks! Adorable either way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought Heath's complexion was so much darker...but not in these photos. He is definitely filling out! Love, Momela