Sunday, February 28, 2010

Big Daddy Bruce turns 60!

On February 27th, Mark's Dad turned 60! We had an adult night out to celebrate! It was great to have a glass of wine, a good steak, and excellent company! Happy birthday Pops! We love you!

A little Happy Hour!

Barb & Bruce

Cara & Wes

Mark and I

The whole group at our table.

Dad looking at the book the kids all made him of memories and songs from his past 60 years!

Opening his personalized bottle...we also got him a gift certificate to make his own wine!

By request of the Birthday Boy, we had Fun-fetti cake!


3 comments:

Dave and Tara Harris said...

Looks like yall had a blast! I love the bottle of wine gift idea. I am going to have to remember that! You look fabulous! Isn't it SOOO nice to go out without kids!?!? Thursday is Dave and my 4th anniversary and we are going out for a steak dinner and then getting a couples massage at our house afterwards...and the best part of it all....Kate will be staying at her grandparents house that night!!! I am glad yall got to celebrate together!

Barb J. said...

What a great 60th celebration for Dad and for me! Thanks for all your gifts and work to make it so special! Thanks too for the great blog documenting our day. Dad and I loves the book and we can't wait to go and make our family wine!

daddybruce said...

Thank you all so much for a great day. There is no better way to celebrate a birthday than with your children. And you guys outdid yourselves with the wine party gift and the book and CD of memories. I am very rich and blessed...because of you! Thanks for a memorable day. So far I am liking 60. :-)