Saturday, April 9, 2011

Duck Face

While my sister was here a high school friend of mine posted a hilarious, but kind of inappropriate, video on Facebook titled: Duck Face!

I will not post it here because the language is kind of rough, but if you feel like it you should definitely look it up on You Tube for a good laugh. And set to the music are a ton of awesome real photos taken from Facebook and Myspace and Twitter of girls seriously making this face!


Anyways, it's a song all about the ridiculous face girls make when they take pictures of themselves: the duck face! I'm sure you all know it...the stick your lips out, flash the sultry eyes, and try to look sexy face! Well, I'm not quite sure how HOT it really is...you really do end up looking like a duck!

And here's the proof:
Smokin' right?! Ha!

No clouds in my stones! Gangsta!

I just end up looking mad, or sad...

Balla'...I think I need to work on my SEXY!

2 comments:

Jill Sloothaak said...

These pictures crack me up! You're right -- you look sad! Sad little duck! Still a sexy mama, though! Ha!

Tonya said...

Love all the recent posts and learning more about your cute little family!