Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bing Bong Wrap Up

Here are a few random pictures we took while my Mom, a.k.a. Bing Bong, (yes, another nick-name) was here!

Smiles abounded at our house for the past 2 weeks!

Check out this handsome guy in his cool Rockies hat! Nolan wore this hat just last summer. Heath is wearing it now! He has a huge head!

I said, "Nolan make a silly face!" and this is what I got! What a funny guy!

And look who's FINALLY standing on his own and taking a few wobbly steps all by himself!!!! We are so thrilled and proud of our big boy! He is getting stronger and more confident everyday! We have no idea why our boys were both so late in the gross motor area, but we do know that God has made them exactly who they are! And we are so blessed to be their parents! He has great things in store for them and we can't wait to watch them take on the world!

Think he liked his Oreo?!

Love these boys!

Nolan & Heath are lovin' this new game they came up with: "Rolly Polly"! They just roll around on the floor together and flop their bodies all over crazily! I'm not sure why they love it so much. But I love that they have really enjoyed playing & laughing together lately! It's just a glimpse into the future!

Here are a few "Rolly Polly" shots...

I just love this photo of Nolan. Serious, sweet, thoughtful.
Nolan LOVES to sing! Here he is singing "Auntie's Song", "Da Dip"! You should see him dance to it...it's hilarious! He says Mommy taught him his moves. And I'm proud that he says that!
And one last one for your viewing pleasure:
Heath vs. "Ravs" as Nolan calls 'em! (Ravioli)

Oh my! I feel liked I've blogged so much lately, but I still have so much more to share about our Spring Break visitors! Tomorrow: Auntie Comes to Town! Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ravioli photo is painful to look at. God bless Heath tomorrow!
Love, Momela

Kim said...

I thought the ravioli picture was so funny, even though Heath looks so sad in it or angry (I'm not sure which) Made me laugh. THis is what Ella looks like every time I feed her. Looks like you had so much fun with your mom and sister. Thanks for sharing.