Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Saying our Goodbyes

I always try to take a few nice photos of the boys with my family before they leave us or we leave them. I hate that we are always saying goodbyes. But, that's life right now, and I'll never stop praying that one day it won't be that way! Even though it's been 12 years of living apart, it has never gotten easier, there are always tears! Tears of sadness, but also tears of gratefulness. We are SO incredibly blessed to have family that we can also call friends. Love them to pieces. 

So, here is our latest goodbye shoot…
You will notice the range of emotions that were felt...
We went from compliant...

to goofy...

 to show off…

to smiley...

to strange...

to down a participant...

to hungry...

to sad...

and then back to happy...

and then to a different sad...

annnnnnnd…

back to happy again! 

Phew! Was that as exhausting to you as it was to me?! Life with three boys who do not love posing for pictures. Just a waste of time in their book. But one day I'm really hoping they will treasure these photos as much as I do. 
Could you tell who the star of the day was?! This kid. He was a trooper! Smiles all around! Thanks Nolan. 

And thank you family for another wonderful week together! We missed you Grandpa, Uncle T. & Auntie Laura! And we can't wait to see you all this summer! We sure love our Johnson Family! 

No comments: