Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Heater's (2nd) 1st Birthday Party!

We were in Chicago when Nolan turned 1 so we had a big bash with all of my family and friends to celebrate! So this year we decided to do the same and have a belated first birthday party for Heath!

We held the party at my parent's church's Great Room! It was the perfect location to hold a lot of people!

It was so fun to have all our friends and family together in one place to celebrate Heath!

Shawn, Becky & baby Rose arriving in May, Joe, Kerri & Heath, Keith, Hannah & Graham

My sister and our family friends Lauren and Leah

Hanging out and catching up on life! And eating some good food too- Italian beef sandwiches!

The Noble, Golden, and Relaz Families (and my mom of course!)

The Muellers, my dad, brother, and Grandma Verna

Joe, Kerri, Jocelyn, little Eli, and Don

The cake! My sister and I made our Toy Story Green Alien cupcakes again too- a big hit with the kids!

I love how mesmerized by the flame Heath is in this photo!

Carefully tasting the frosting...it didn't stay careful for too long...soon enough he had cake in his hair and ear!

Heatsie opening up some presents! He was MORE than spoiled!

This is where you could find Nolan at any point in the party...running around with the kids, banging balloons, playing tag, and avoiding eating and adult conversation! Here he is with my cousin Kristen's daughter Amanda and Don & Jocelyn's daughter Brianna. He had the time of his life getting wild with his new friends!

The whole fam after the big bash! Thanks Mom & Dad for hosting a great party and for helping make wonderful memories for Heath!

No comments: