Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

On New Years Eve we had a fun day hanging out with friends and partying with my family at night! We went bowling, ordered Chinese food for dinner, played Phase 10, and rang in the New Year with Ryan Seacrest!
Here are some pics from our day:
Grandpa helping Nolan bowl! I just love this pic because for as long as I can remember my Dad has been in our church bowling league and here he is getting to share something he enjoys with his grandson!
Nolan bowled just the first game. He beat me, yep that's right, he beat me. Without bumpers. He did have the help of the ramp, but none the less, he beat me! I did much better the second game, but I'm just so darn inconsistent!
Heath just had a blast watching all the balls, putting his face in the air from the hand dryer, and being held by everyone! He was teething bad...hence the soaking wet sweat shirt in this pic!
Here's Uncle T. and Nolan sporting their matching Duke hoodies! Nolan looked so cozy and cute in it! But this kid will be one confused dude over who to root for: Northwestern, Oklahoma, Duke, or Colorado. Broncos, Bears, Cubs, Rockies....he has a lot of choices! And we outfit him for them all!
A little sisterly love!
And here we are at midnight. Cheers to a happy and healthy 2011!

And finally, tomorrow will be my last installment of our Johnson Family Christmas Vacation blog series! See ya then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of us are not very excited for 2011!

Jill Sloothaak said...

WHAT?!?!? WIth all of your bowling training, you got beat by Nolan??? Shameful! Maybe he'll follow in your dad's footsteps and be a champion bowler! You should definitely give him a bowling name... :)