Sunday, May 29, 2011

Denver Museum of Nature and Science

While my brother was in town this past weekend we took the boys to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science! They had never been before so it was another new, fun, first experience! Some parts of the museum are better suited for older kids and adults, but they really had a lot of areas perfect for kids and that were really interesting for both a 3 year old and an 18 month old! Check out our day below...

***WARNING: These pictures are a little sketch! I forgot to charge my camera battery and it died after 1 photo! So I had to take all of these on my phone! But I'm glad I at least had some way to document our day!
Posing with the HUGE dinosaur sculpture in the front entry way of the museum! They are all looking...YAY...big success!

Uncle T. and Heath with some dinosaur I can't pronounce!

Nolan was so into seeing all the dinosaur bones!

He even got to dig for a few himself!

The Discovery Zone
Experimenting with a fan and some items! He would throw things on this large fan and watch to see if they would blow up into the air! He thought it was really funny when a large yellow scarf blew back up in his face!

Speaking of faces...
Can you guess who this is?

Nolan playing in a little kids area. We found this place in perfect time...just as he was getting antsy after seeing one too many taxidermy animals! He got to climb and slide and crawl through a tunnel and get rid of a little energy!

Pretending to be astronauts

We always laugh at how we've done just about every touristy thing in Denver when we've had company in town. And after this day...I really think we have! I'm gonna have to start recycling ideas and getting creative! Or maybe my family could just move here...that would solve our problem for sure! If only...

No comments: