Saturday, July 25, 2009

Summer Visitors

This past week we had the pleasure of having my mom and brother visit! My mom stayed for 10 days and my brother for 4! As always, my mom was up for some Colorado adventures! And we spent a lot of time chasing after and playing with Nolan! He has taken off over the past few weeks and is also saying so many new words, so it was perfect timing for them to be here! Brother- thanks for coming for a summer vaca- 
Nolan LOVES you! 

Whenever my mom comes to visit she completely spoils us! She cooks, cleans, bakes, does laundry, takes us out to eat, and cares for Nolan. This time she even cleaned my refrigerator! We have a blast just hanging around the house and being together- doing normal Mother/Daughter things! 

We wish she lived here and that we could spend time together all the time! Thanks mom for a wonderful visit! When Nolan woke up from his nap today he said, "Where'd go?" and looked around for you. He misses you already- "Ba, 'A-ma!" 
(Bye Grandma!)  


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Abby, for the "vaca" blog! I love you all and miss you all!

Jill Sloothaak said...

Yay for Grandma and Uncle T time! I LOVE seeing that baby bump! You all are looking great and we are missing you like always!! Hugs and smooches to Nolan...he looks so tall when he's up on his feet!!

daddybruce said...

Viewing this from San Diego and miss you guys even more... and also realize how lucky we are to be able to spend time as much as we do! Can't wait until number 2!
Opa.