Monday, July 13, 2009

PEZ

My Dad sent us a Cubs PEZ dispenser in a fun package from my family last week! And it has proven to be great motivation for our wobbly walker. Nolan is still teetering around and not choosing to walk all the time, but he LOVES when we cheer and clap for him when he is successful. Here's a clip from our evening together tonight. Mark was at baseball so we picked up Chick-fil-a for dinner and had a blast playing, walking, reading, and having a bath. The video is a bit shaky and dark, but I had to set the camera up myself! Although, you do get a peek at my prego belly in all it's glory! I work tomorrow, but then I have 5 days off- Ahh, the life of a part-time teacher! We are looking forward to our visit from Grandma and Uncle T. on Wednesday! Check him out! 

3 comments:

Californiadreamin said...

Yeah Nolan!!! We are so proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Great progress in a week!
See you tomorrow!

Kim said...

Ha ha ha... very cute:) Keep it up, Nolie!