Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Start Spreading the News!

Exciting stuff has been going on around here! Not only is Nolan up and moving a little, but we are also expecting another little one! December is going to be one busy month for us! The new baby is due December 7th, Christmas the 25, and Nolan's birthday is December 30th! We like a crazy life I guess! 

We are super excited about the new addition to our family! And so is Nolan. He loves watching babies and smiling at little girls. He kisses my belly when we ask where the baby is. I think by the time this baby is born he will be a great helper as well. 

Here is an ultrasound picture from my 12 week appointment. The baby has been super active and has had a fast heart rate. I've felt great and the baby bump is starting to grow. We think that the baby looks just like Nolan did at 12 weeks, except maybe a bit smaller- more petite. So maybe it's a girl? Or maybe just a regular size baby boy. What do you think? 

Every good and perfect gift comes from you, Father of lights. James 1:17

5 comments:

Grammy Pammy said...

I vote girl!
Lots of love,
The Road Trippin' Johnsons

Jill Sloothaak said...

Rowan would love a little playmate for tea parties and dress up! :) If it's a boy, he can join Trey and Nolan for football and baseball. Either way, there's a good chance that this baby will love the Wonder Pets!!

We are so excited for you!! Wish I could be there to watch that belly grow!

xoxo

Dave and Tara Harris said...

I am sooooo excited for you! I just saw the announcement on facebook and already wrote a "congratulations" note on there...but I just had to make a comment on here too! I am guessing girl!!!! But either way will be such a blessing! And either way, he/she will be beautiful! Now you better post pictures of your growing belly!!! I LOVE pregnany pics! It's such a miracle! Will you find out what it is? One of my other dear friends is due with her second on Dec. 6th....(and they already have a boy and are hoping for a girl)!!!! Keep us all posted on every bit of news! Congratulations!

Barb J. said...

The baby is already cute...and if a girl, I know she will be Pamela Barbara, right? Glad all is well s far!

Oma

B and B said...

So excited for baby #2! Won't be long until you know the gender, right??? :)