Saturday, July 25, 2009

It's a...

BOY! 

We can't believe it! I'm officially outnumbered 3 to 1 in this house! We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday. Everything looks healthy and strong! Our little baby boy was moving like crazy and even had the hiccups! It is always so fun to see him in action and to hear that all looks well. We are so blessed to have two boys to raise to know God, serve others, respect and love the women in their lives, and of course-play sports and get dirty! Mark is looking forward to more blue and even more- balls! I can only hope and pray that my boys turn out to be as great of a man as Mark is! Some pictures and a video from our Dr.'s visit are below! In the quick video, you can see his heart beating, watch him hiccup, and turn his head!  



After our appointment we made lots of phone calls and went home to tell Nolan and my mom! She had made cupcakes during the day, so we frosted them blue, added some "boy" sprinkles, and brought them over to surprise Mark's family at dinner! 

I can't wait to start doing some planning now! Thinking about Nolan's big boy room, buying a few new things for the baby, and finalizing his NAME! We'll keep you posted! 

7 comments:

Barb J. said...

We are so happy and blessed to have another grandson to love and to spoil! Congrats to both of you and to big brother Nolan who is also quite a star as he nearly runs these days! He will have so much fun with a brother so close in age. Love, Oma and Opa

Gwen said...

Oh my gosh! I totally forgot that you were finding out last week! Congrats you guys. We love our boys and will be pumped to add another to the mix! Payton will still be the treasured girl in the mix:) Glad everyone is healthy and growing - especially that Noly. Love you guys and congrats!

Gwen, Tim & Rylan

Cara S. said...

Congrats! Can't wait to meet our new nephew and have another rowdy boy to join the wrestling crew. Payton will love having another baby boy to "mother" :)

Grammy said...

I guess Pamela Barbara will have to wait until next time!

Dave and Tara Harris said...

What a GREAT ultrasound of him moving and hiccuping!!! I loved it! He is already soooo cute. You're gonna have to watch out for those girls chasing your little boys around!!! You are truly blessed! And can I just go ahead and claim one of your boys for Kate?

Jayne Shatto said...

Congratulations- so exciting! I'm glad everything looks good- what an awesome blessing!! Hopefully the next 20 wks go as quickly as the first 20 :).
Jayne Shatto

Kim said...

That video was priceless. I know I am not a mom, and not close, but who knew they had video for the womb? Boy do I have a lot to learn!! That was AWESOME! So excited for you both. I am excited to meet baby boy Jansen II. :)