Monday, November 23, 2015

November STUFF!

Before I even begin to tackle blogging about Disney World, I thought I'd throw together a quick post of November this and that...
Heath working on his Personal Timeline project! He's the cutest little worker bee.

Dads & Donuts at Mammoth Heights...

Brooks' face in this pic cracks me up! 


The boys have the best role model in their Daddy! 

Some much needed Mommy & Heath time! 
Love this boy! He's crazy and emotional and FUN! 

Peanuts Movie Night Out! 
Auntie & Flobby joined us! 

Ridin' & Scootin' to King Soopers for donuts & coffee.
 Then we headed over to Auntie's to visit. 
We love that she lives close enough to walk to her house!  

Heath's first DROP OFF friend's party! He was thrilled that I would NOT be staying for this party and that his brother wasn't with him as well. He thought he was so cool to be doing this Birthday Party on his own! 

Our first substantial snowfall!



The perfect snowball!








The snow is always fun for me for the first day…and then I'm over it! It can come again for Christmas, but until then I'll take sunny and 70 degrees! 

Daddy's helpers! 

The boys had so much fun playing in it! 
  
Mark took the boys sledding at Chap.
Brooks' face is super cute in this pic! He didn't want to sled but he had fun watching his brothers.


Our little stinker! (In more ways than one!) 

Heath had to disguise his turkey so it could escape getting eaten for Thanksgiving. Can you tell who he is? 

Adorable brother waiting in the school parking lot to pick up Nolan & Heath. 

More snowy fun! 
And now I have hundreds of photos to organize & share from our Disney World trip! I can't wait to relive the memories and tell our stories! Hopefully Thanksgiving break will provide opportunities for me to sit and blog! 

1 comment:

Jill Sloothaak said...

Love seeing all the fun Kindergarten activities Heath gets to do! The turkey disguise and the timeline -- my students just did timelines too and I loved doing those with my kids. So fun!! Love that crazy Colorado weather that allows for bike rides and playing in the snow (LOTS of snow!!) in the same month. Miss you guys! CAN'T WAIT to read all about Disney!!!