Sunday, November 8, 2015

My Little Pumpkin

On my Fall Break I got to join my little Pumpkin on his fun Preschool field trip! 
Here he is…ready to go! 

The duck races were one of his favorite parts of the day! 
Love the joy on his face in this pic. 

Checking out the corn bins. He didn't want to get all the way in, but he did like digging in it and tossing it! 

Playing some Bags! Brooks loves tossing the bean bags. 

Swinging! 

This little rascal ditched my Hay Maze selfie! Ha! 

Looking at pumpkins while we waited in line for the hay ride. 

Hopping on the hay ride. 

Checking out the views. 

Brooks loved the tractors! 

He made me climb up and then he took my picture. A budding photographer. Ha! 

We had the best time exploring the farm together. 

Snack break on the playground. 

Checking out the animals. 

He wasn't so sure about the horse. He kept saying, "big, big horse". 

But he did really like the inflatables. 

Showing off his Power Ranger moves. 

Red Ranger is always ready for action. 

Brooks also enjoyed learning to play Jenga! 

And building with the wooden bricks. 

A very fun first field trip together! I was so thankful to have the day off with him! 

No comments: