Sunday, November 2, 2014

Wedding Week- Part 2

The Wednesday before the wedding I threw a Bachelorette Party for Mallory. Here is the invite I designed…
We had a fun night celebrating Mallory on one of her last nights as a single lady! 

My friend, Alexa, who I actually used to babysit for when she was 4 years old, is actually now all grown up and a makeup artist. This summer she was doing a makeover giveaway on Facebook and I won! So I scheduled it for my sister's wedding day. I wanted to do a trial, so she came over to Mallory's townhouse the afternoon of the Bachelorette party to play with my makeup and make a plan for Friday's big day. 
Isn't she beautiful? She is just starting out and she did such a great job! I loved it! 

We started the night with wine and apps at Coopershawk.
My mom joined us for a bit before she left to watch my boys so that Mark and my Dad could go out for Bob's Bachelor Party. 

The ladies.

We LOOOOOOVE our Lauren! I had so much fun hanging out with her during the week!

Sisters! 

One of Mallory's bridesmaids, Jen, they have been friends since Kindergarten. 

Bob's sister, Little Abby. 

Mallory's Godmother, Pat, she's a ton of fun! 

Pat and my mom are cousins and friends. 

Opening up some lacy and racy things to fill her lingerie drawer! 

I am so thankful that Mallory is surrounded by girls who love and support her. 

After Coopershawk, some of the girls came back to Mal's place for a little after party! (Ashley on the right, yep, I used to babysit her too.)

Favors

And I baked some yummy cupcakes as well. 

As we had dessert, the guys were having the Bachelor Party at Top Golf! Mark loves this place and wishes he could open up one here in Denver. (If only we had a rich investor!) 

For those of you who don't know, it's like a driving range and bowling and darts combined.
My Dad swinging.

Bob's turn. 

Bob and his brother's: Steve and Joe. 

The boys had a great time golfing and then they ended up meeting up with us back at the townhouse. We had so, so, so much fun! Drinking and laughing and there was even an incredible gymnastics feat performed! Splits, splits, splits!!!
We stayed out until 3 a.m. I really couldn't believe it! And sure enough, the little boys were up the next morning at 7. So coffee was a necessity for sure. I let Mark sleep in a bit because later that morning I left again for our girls nail appointment. 

Mark was great and had to be on Daddy duty a lot while us girls did wedding stuff. 
Manis and Pedis

Later that evening was the rehearsal and dinner. 
The bride and her groom. 

The soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Tyler C. Johnson arrived that afternoon. We were happy to finally have them there for the fun! 

Mark rehearsing his song. 

Nolan and Heath had fun practicing walking up and down the aisle. 
They did such a great job and were so confident and proud of their job! 
Bob's mom made the ring bearer pillows with burlap and she used lace from the flower girl dresses Mallory and I wore in her Godmother Pat's wedding. It was a beautiful and special touch.

Brooks was nervous to go in by himself, but he did a nice job walking down the aisle holding my hand. 
He looked so cute! 

Mark practicing "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me. 

Auntie had fun presents for the boys to say thank you for being in the wedding! 

They were so excited to open them! Ninja Turtle Beanie Balls. 

When we were done practicing we headed over to Moretti's for the rehearsal dinner. 

Bob's mom did a great job decorating. 
She put together such cute centerpieces! 

It was a nice, relaxing night together before the busy day ahead. 
Brooksie sure LOOOOOVES his Uncy Flobby! 

Nolan was happy to be able to sit with Uncle T. and Auntie Laura! 

Proud Parents

Uncle T. photo bombing! 

Fun catching up with these two. 

Auntie & Flobby saying a few words before dinner. 

They both got choked up. It was so sweet. 

And then they did some quick introductions of the bridal party and gave gifts...
New Chuck Taylor's for all the guys. Embroidered makeup bags full of fun wedding day goodies and earrings for the girls! 

We had delicious apps,  a yummy Italian dinner, and sweet desserts.  
Nolan and Heath did a great job entertaining themselves during the dinner. We were able to mingle and chat. It was so nice. 

These two helped entertain the boys as well! Uncle T. and Auntie Laura are SO funny! 

The boys doing a little dance out on the patio. 

After the dinner, us girls spent the night together at a hotel. It was fun to be able to get comfy and chat and look forward to the fun day ahead. 

1 comment:

Jill Sloothaak said...

Another great wedding week post! What fun! So many special details for the big day! Love it all!!