Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Mallory's Wedding Day! 10.17.14

We waited a YEAR for this day. And it was perfection. Every last second was so special and so fun. And we are bursting with happiness for Mallory and Bob and for their new life together as husband and wife. I didn't always have my phone with me throughout the day, but I still managed to collect a bunch of fun photos. (So thank you to those whose pictures I'm borrowing for this post!) Not pictures of every last, little detail like I would usually have, but enough so you get the jist of the day. I'll break the day into two posts- the first from the wedding day and the second from the reception that night. 

We woke up bright and early that morning ready to start the fun! 
Mallory slept well and didn't feel nervous at all. She was ready to get married! 

Some girls came to the hotel to do makeup first and some of us went to the salon to get our hair done first. I texted this picture to Mark while I was getting my hair done. I think I freaked him out. 
He knows how worried I get about getting up do's done. And after seeing this picture he was worried too! 

But it turned out great! Here's a picture from the side! I loved it and it stayed so well all day and night! 

Next up was makeup…by the fabulous Alexa again. And mimosas. 

Then it was time to put on our dresses. We all loved the bridesmaid dresses. They were super flattering on every body type. They were really comfortable too. Mine was a little long and I had to catch myself from tripping a time or two, but it was really fun to wear!

Next up, the photographer was ready to take some pictures...
But first…a selfie with the beautiful Mother of the Bride! She looked awesome! She had her hair done at her normal salon and Alexa did her makeup too. 

Loved seeing Mallory's beautiful dress hanging from the hanger I got her for her bridal shower. But it was time to put it on...

The weather was predicted to be sunny and 66 degrees, however, it never really warmed up that much. 
So we ended up taking most of our pictures inside. Doesn't my sister look stunning?! And so happy! 

The guys had a more relaxing morning. They slept in, lounged around, had Nana's for lunch, and then headed over to Bob's place. 
Handsome Groomsmen

The Party Bus picked up the boys first. 
 This was the boys' favorite part of the day! 
They thought it was SO fun! Lights, music, no seat belts! So awesome! 

After dropping the boys off at the church, the party bus picked us up at the hotel and took us to the church as well! 
 We were all so excited! 

At the church, we met up with these handsome ring bearers who were ready to give away their Auntie to their fabulous Uncle Flobby! 
They were just the cutest things ever! 
Auntie Laura helped with boutonnieres. 


So blessed to be her Matron of Honor! Not only did I have a blast helping design the programs, place cards, signs, and more, but I had the honor of walking along side her as she has beautifully and happily become a wife! A role she has been designed perfectly for. 

So let's do this…time to get hitched!
The boys did a great job walking down the aisle. I ended up carrying Brooks down because once he saw all the people in the sanctuary, he got a little nervous and started pulling back when holding my hand. So I just scooped him up and off we went down the aisle. He did just fine and all three boys did super during the ceremony too! 
 I got these pictures from Pat's Facebook. I can't wait to see the professional photos in a few weeks! 
The ceremony was beautiful! 

And now they're married!!! Mr. and Mrs. Robert Urbik!!!! Woo hoo!

Love this picture from after the wedding...
a buzz of excitement! 

We took a few family and bridal party photos in the church right after the service. 

And then we all cheered them on to a happy future! 

The party bus was just that…a PARTY! We had a blast…driving around the church property, hopping out to take photos, and then hopping back on to celebrate some more! 

Then we headed over to Chandler's for the cocktail hour and reception! That post…coming soon! It's fun for me to relive this amazing day through these posts, but I really, really can't wait to see the video that the videographer is putting together. I'm sure there are just so many other moments that I missed and it's going to be so neat to be able to watch and relive this day again whenever we want to! 

Can you tell we had just the best time?! We sure did. 

2 comments:

Cara S. said...

You guys all looked great and the wedding looked like so much fun!

Jill Sloothaak said...

I love this post so much!! So happy to finally see some of the little details of the day that I didn't know. Everyone looked so great! Mallory was a beautiful bride, you were the most beautiful matron of honor, the boys were SO cute as little ring bearers.....so much happiness and joy and love all in one day!!