Saturday, August 6, 2011

"All Mommy's Teams Stink!"

The title of this post is what Nolan said to me on the way to the Bronco's Training Camp last Saturday! His Daddy really has him brainwashed! He was so excited to go watch the Broncos play and had to be sure to tell me that "the Bears stink, the Cubs stink, all of Mommy's teams stink!" Mark was loving every second of Nolan's rant!

We decided at the last minute to head just 5 minutes up the road to Dove Valley to watch a bit of the Broncos Training Camp. We got there late so it was packed and there wasn't really a great place to sit. But we found a place in the rocks up on a hill and watched the practice in the scorching sun! We only stayed for about 45 minutes due to a restless toddler and the unbearable heat, but my 2 big boys had fun watching the action!

I love this picture because it looks like Nolan is busy asking Mark yet another question! One question leads to the next, to the next with him! Nolan kept asking who the other team was. He didn't really get that they were all Broncos practicing against each other.

He had all his Denver gear on for the day!


The highlight of the day for me was watching Tim Tebow on the field!
I made sure I pointed him out to Nolan! If I have to be a Bronco fan, at least there's something worth watching for! Ha!
Go Broncos!

Love these 3 guys!

"We're number 1!" Nolan asked, "Where's the one that has 2 fingers up?"! I had to explain to him that you don't want to be number 2! Teams only want to be #1! That means they're the best! Despite the Broncos record last year, they will always be #1 to this little fan!

No comments: