Wednesday, December 9, 2009

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why...


Santa Clause is coming to town!

But that's exactly what Nolan did!

Two years in a row, Nolan was terrified of Santa at Mark's NCM children's Christmas party! We took our niece and nephew, Payton and Brady, they loved Santa and told him what they wanted for Christmas. Payton wants Puppy in my Pocket and Brady wants a Ball Popper! Nolan didn't quite get that far. He clung to Mark for dear life! He loves Santa everywhere else, but just not in the flesh! Check it out!

Hugs from Santa

Brady was a little cautious, but didn't cry like he did last Christmas Eve.

So scared!

Get me out of here!

Mommy, why do you do this to me!

Heath was so cuddly in Santa's arms! Santa didn't want to let him go!

The whole group- the only way Nolan would participate was if Mark was in the photo!

Too bad, 2 minutes later Nolan was talking about Santa and saying "Ho Ho Ho"! There's always next year!

3 comments:

Cara S. said...

Thanks again for taking the kids. They had a great time!

Dave and Tara Harris said...

Oh my gosh! That is too funny! I am taking Kate tomorrow to get pictures with Santa, so I'll keep my fingers crossed! Those pictures of Noaln screaming will be priceless later in life! I love the one of Santa and Heath! SOOOO precious! I wouldn't want to let him go either!

Anonymous said...

I think he is scarred for life.