Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hangin' at Home

Just a few photos from our life at home. We are very much enjoying my maternity leave and having some time as a new family of four!

Doesn't he look like a doll sometimes? I love his BIG blue eyes! Here we are bundling up to go out in the frigid cold of last week. Thank goodness it has warmed up!

Doing some tummy time!

I made them these adorable t-shirts. I got the idea from a blog that I stalk, when I went to look into buying one, they were SUPER expensive, so I made my own design on the computer and printed it out on t-shirt iron ons. I couldn't really get a good picture, but I'll try again another day. It's still so funny seeing them together- one is light and one is dark!

Nolan and I having some fun in the snow while baby brother napped! He loves wearing his boots and hat, but doesn't really care for mittens. The only problem is he doesn't really care for cold and wet hands either!

Just snapping some pics after a bath! Funny face! Heath is still such a peanut. 7 lbs. 12 oz. (25% at 2 weeks) He still doesn't weigh as much as Nolan did when he was born! He's getting bigger every day and staying awake with us more and more! We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of my family on Saturday! Heath can't wait to meet them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have snow now? Not sure what to pack...doesn't really matter...I'll just be holding a baby for 2 weeks! Love, Grandma

Jill Sloothaak said...

Oh, I just love you and your boys! The "big/little brother" shirts are too cute! You are so crafty!! :)

Dave and Tara Harris said...

SOOO precious! They are too adorable! I love the shirts you made! I will have to do something like that when we have another one! Have a great time with your family!!! We leave Wednesday for Chicago and can't wait to be somewhere with snow and cold!!! It just doesn't feel like Christmas time in Texas when it is only 60 degrees and NO snow!!! :)

Jayne Shatto said...

Love that first picture...it shows how tiny he is! Amazing how that only last for a moment in time!! Your boys area adorable! Merry Christmas!
Jayne