Friday, May 22, 2015

APRIL

Now that it's almost the end of May, maybe I should update the blog on APRIL! 
Soccer...
Soccer...
and more Soccer! 
We are the Flames fan club! 
We literally have only had maybe 3 practices or games that have been warm and sunny! We've done a LOT of bundling up and have been very WET! 
Here are some pictures from one of our few sunny games! We've had 1 practice and 2 games cancelled. But the boys are having fun and improving in their knowledge of the sport and their skill.  

After the game we celebrated with Slurpies at 7-11 on "bring your own cup day"! The boys thought it was SO fun to fill up our pitcher! 

Oh, just a typical morning. Woken up by three crazy boys rarin' to go first thing! 

The start of baseball season is always a big deal around here! 
My Rockies guys! 

But look who I managed to get to wear his Cubbie gear for the Rockies home opener against the Cubs! The Cubs won the series even though Nolan was hoping the Rockies would "broom the Cubs"! Ha! He meant SWEEP! 

game playing with this cutie

And then this happened! Yuck! I'm SO over snow! 

Celebrating sweet Nora's 1st birthday! Her Mama and I both share a love for Nordstrom, so I started the tradition of gifting her something fun in a pretty silver box each year on her special day! Love my little BFF. 

Really needing to focus on the simplicity of this verse lately. Made a chalk design as a reminder for the fam! 

Earth Day fun...
This cutie reused items at school to make me this sweet flower! 

A rainy Earth Day practice with Coach Mommy while Daddy was out of town! We powered through and I was quite proud of myself! I can wrangle 7, 5-7 year olds any day…it's the soccer part that was a little sketchy! Ha! But we survived! Mark SO owed me after that one!

We always like to clean up trash at our park on Earth Day, but since it was raining, we post-poned this little tradition until the next day. 
Bags ready to beautify our park! 

My little helper did not quite get the concept! He was not thrilled about picking up the "yucky, yucky trash"! 

These cuties had fun exploring and hunting for litter! 

Brooks had more fun climbing than do-gooding! Ha! This picture was taken 2 seconds before he face planted into that pokey bush! It was so hard not to laugh! 

Nolan had a birthday party for a school friend at this fun Arapahoe Park. When we went to pick him up, we stayed and played for awhile! 

Random Raisin Book breakfast! 

Snowboarders! 

O.k. so that was a whole lot of catch up! More fun to come! Hoping this summer I can stay on top of the blog! 

1 comment:

Jill Sloothaak said...

Such a FUN post!!! So many cute photos. I love the one of you with Nora! What a sweetie! And I love your chalkboard verse too. I just put up a big sign with that same verse on it. An awesome daily reminder! Love you!