Thursday, May 23, 2013

STUFF

This post is basically a photo dump of random pictures from the past month or so in no particular order...enjoy! 



Libby Jayne Cottier

Fun at the Barker's house!





5 kids 5 and under! 
The great Jansen-Krauth babysitting swap of 2013!






Celebrating Uncle Brad & Oma's Birthdays!





Mother's Day...
Nolan made me this beautiful pin at school! I wore it proudly all day! Mark and the boys also gave me a beautiful new watch and a cute card too!

We slept in and then headed to Southlands to have brunch and walk around.  




Our first attempt at a photo with my 3 littles. Brooks wasn't too fond of being so close to the fountains! Ha! 

The best we could get! 








The only way that I could get Heath to stop crying {about who knows what} one night was to hack into Daddy's i pad and take some funny selfies... 


I seem to post a lot of photos on Facebook so I've been toying with the idea of giving up the blog. But then sometimes I really like to tell a story to go along with the pictures. But then there sometimes seems to be no time to blog. So I keep going back and forth with what to do! I love the blog so that I can easily look back and see big life events. And the kids {and their Grandparents} really like it too! So for now, I'm going to try my best to keep up with it. But posts may be a bit sporadic! 

No comments: