Monday, June 4, 2012

Maleske Family BBQ

While we were in Chicago, we had a fun family BBQ with my Mom's Mom's side of the family- the Maleske's! It was so nice to see everyone and catch up and celebrate my cousin Kristen's 40th Birthday. 

Kristen hosted the party at her house. She has a great backyard for some outdoor fun! 
 Everyone played Bags. Mark and I beat my brother and his girlfriend Laura AND my sister and Erik- we were the Bags champs of the night!!! 

 The boys loved their swing set! 

 Nolan climbed into a chair right between my Uncle Russ and cousin Larry. He ate pretzels and had a long conversation with them. It was so funny to see him buddy up to these two old men! Ha! 

And they have a bounce house too! It kept the kids all busy for hours! 

It was fun to watch all of the little kids play together! They don't get to be together very often, but they always have a great time! 

Mark...

 and my Mom both joined in on the fun! 

 Brooksie snuggling up with Grandpa! 

 Tyler and his wonderful girlfriend Laura! Laura flew in for the weekend to meet the family and be a part of the crazy! She jumped right in and was a super fun addition to the fam! We all look forward to getting to know her more! 

It was such a fun night with too much food and lots of laughs! Just one more Chicago post to go! 

1 comment:

pamnrandy said...

Old man Larry? He may disagree!