Monday, October 10, 2011

Bear Down!

Are you ready for some football?
A Monday night party!

The boys and I are gearing up for the Bears-Lions game tonight! As everyone knows...I'm not the BIGGEST sports fan, but I will always cheer for my Chi-town teams! And I LOVE seeing my boys sport their Chicago gear! Although, they are playing the Lions, and having lived in Michigan for 4 years, I also pull for their teams to win. And the Lions are undefeated this year, so we'll see how it goes tonight for the Bears!

This isn't the best photo, but I love how Nolan put his arm around Heath! Heath kept trying to push it down! Ha! He does not like to be held back!

Nolan was in such a silly mood when I was taking these! He was posing so nicely and saying the funniest things, like, "piglets!!!!" and laughing hysterically! He thinks he is quite funny sometimes!

After an unexpectedly snowy Saturday, since then we've had perfect Autumn weather...finally!
We are enjoying Nolan's first day of Fall Break- sleeping in, an Ear Check for Heath (which by the way, his tubes look great!), the gym, and a little play time outside! We are looking forward to the next 2 weeks of no preschool and to some relaxation and doing some fun Fall activities together on my days off!

2 comments:

Jill Sloothaak said...

Cute pics of your cutie pie boys! I love you, but GO LIONS!!!

pamnrandy said...

Go Bears!