Saturday, July 10, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Last night we went to the Rockies game with my team mates their husbands/boyfriends. It was a perfect night with good weather, a great game, lots of laughs, yummy food and drinks, and a Rockies win! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the girls I work with and can't imagine working in any other school with anybody else! (Well, maybe with Jill...that would be pretty sweet!) But every day I go to work I know that despite how challenging the job is, I know that I am going to have amazing support, listening ears, caring hearts, and so much fun! Here are some pics that my friend Nikki took from the night.

Paige, Tara, and Laura

Me, Rebecca, and My Job Share Partner- Brooke

Nikki, Tara, and Laura again

Tara's husband Adam and Mark
Some of the other husbands and boyfriends didn't make it into the pics. and we were also missing Nancy and Jay.

We were so thankful for a kid free, fun night out with awesome friends!

2 comments:

Jill Sloothaak said...

IF ONLY we could teach together - that would be the best!! Love you!

Tyler said...

Is that section at Coors Field now known as the Jansen Section?