Sunday, October 12, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

The past few weeks have been nothing but running from one place to the other with very little down time in between. Work, daycare, Oma's, home, shopping, errands, Bible Study, out to eat, church, and few fun outings thrown into the mix. We definitely enjoy our few quiet moments at home to play and cuddle. Good thing Nolan is such a low key little guy. He pretty much has a fun time no matter what we are doing! Fortunately, in just 6 school weeks and 2 days, we'll have 5 1/2 weeks off to relax! Not that I'm counting down or anything! Here are a few random pictures of the past week or so!

Babysitting Payton and Brady

Reading...This first grade teacher is SO proud! Nolan LOVES to read. He had just woken up- if you were wondering about the whole bed head look! And did you notice the pool of drool around his collar- yep- he's been working on his top teeth for too long now!

Playing at Small Group...standing is his new favorite past time. Don't you just love his new jeans? I'm so excited for him to be able to wear all his new winter clothes since it has gotten cooler.

Take a closer look to see what Nolan was playing with as we adults were making Hobo pies for dinner. What's a Hobo pie you're wondering? Leftovers from our rained out camping trip.

Thanks for my cool sweatshirt Uncle Tyler! Sorry if I jinxed the team yesterday!

All bundled up for the pumpkin patch. How could you not want to squeeze those cheeks? So loveable!

Nolan's favorite face these days! The crinkle nose.

Nolan looking like such a big boy in his khakis and shoes!

"My mom made me sit on all these lumpy orange things...I did not want to pose! This was the best shot she got! Ha Ha!" Nolan

4 comments:

Tyler said...

Oddly enough, the sweatshirt you received isn't the one I ordered (the one I chose had a tiny Northwestern logo and buttoned up in the front). Oh well, it works.

Cara S. said...

Great fall pictures! Nolan looks so cute all bundled up. And, do you remember when PR did the crinkle nose? I'm glad you caught a picture of him in the act. These phases seem to be very short lived as they move from one achievement to the next. Thanks again for babysitting!

Jill Sloothaak said...

Oh my word, Nolan is looking so old and is constantly getting even cuter, if that's possible! Don't you just love being able to dress him in his new Fall clothes? I always think that warmer clothes just look so cute and cozy! Give him a smooch for me!!

Dave and Tara Harris said...

What a cutie! He REALLY is adorable....you know how a lot of babies just aren't that cute, but you still are obligated to say that they're cute to the parents, but Nolan is TRULY breathtaking.... I bet that it is sooo hard to have to work and be away from that cute little boy. I give you a lot of credit. I work one 12 hour day a week and it breaks my heart to have to miss that day of Kate's life. But at the same time, it does make me a better mom to have a break from her every once in a while. Have fun getting those precious down times with Nolan to cuddle!