Thursday, March 20, 2008

Week 1 Down...4 More to Go!




My week back at work has been a whirlwind! I came back to report cards and parent-teacher conferences. But the life of a year round teacher is pretty awesome! I teach for only 4 more weeks and then I'll have 3 weeks off again! I am anxiously awaiting this time with Nolan. He has been doing great at Oma and Vickie's houses. I couldn't ask for a better baby. He is sleeping through the night and I now have to wake him up in the morning to feed him before I go to work. But I miss him during the day and am counting down the days until my next break! Next week we will have some special visitors...my parents! They will be watching Nolan during the days and we'll have some quality hang out time at night! We are so excited for their visit, as well as the Easter Bunny! Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Jayne Shatto said...

Abby,
So cute! Shaelyn enjoyed watching the videos with me! She thought Nolan was pretty adorable! Glad your 1st week back at school went well. Have fun!
Jayne Shatto