Thursday, March 13, 2008

Our Last Few Days...


Nolan and I have been trying to make the most of our last few days at home together. I go back to school on Monday. My 3 month maternity leave has flown by and every single second of it has been wonderful! We have loved sleeping in late, cuddling on the couch, talking to each other in babbles, visiting with Daddy at lunch, and learning so many new things. Here's a picture from lunch this week with Dad. He likes to do all sorts of silly things with Nolan and always keeps us laughing! And the video is of Nolan's latest homework...practicing lifting his head!

3 comments:

Cara S. said...

From your cousin Brady: "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Translated into English, that means, "Nolan, you look sweet in your shades. And, keep working on your homework because I'm ready to hang out and play!"

Anonymous said...

Yeah Nolan! You are getting so good at the lifting your head thing! I know it's tough, but it's really worth it! Keep strong buddy! love Auntie Kerri:)

Jackie R. said...

UMMMM YAY YAY YAY - for you having your own blog. I love the pictures and the video - how fun! Sorry you had to go back to work :( boo for that. love you!