Saturday, August 3, 2013

Summer Fun Photo Dump

Here are a bunch of random photos of all the Summer Time Fun we've been having! 

Chillin' at the pool with Daddy! 





Brooks lovin' Spaghetti Night! 

Daddy is so fun! 

A pool day with the Syers fam...





This little wakes up so early. I always have some sweet snuggly moments with him before the other boys wake up. 

I took Nolan school supply shopping this week. It was SO fun! There is just something about new supplies. LOVE IT! And I'm so excited for him to start Kindergarten so soon. He loves school! 

Krauth family pool day...



Softball Pot Luck...
Nolan, Heath, and Lando eating dinner and cheering on their dads! 

Nolan didn't want to take any more pictures, but Rylan gladly smiled for my picture! Thanks buddy! 

The creek is boy heaven! 



These three little blondies were drawing shapes in the dirt. 

Daddy taking a break from the dug out. 

Go Naturals! 

After the game, Payton and Brady slept over. The next morning Landon came over for the day as well while Cara went to a school training. We had a busy and fun day together. 
 We hit up the pool. Me and SIX kids! 


And that basically wraps up our summer. We have one more week, but it will be filled with travel. Then it will be back to school for Nolan and I! I can't believe it's over already. It has been wonderful. Sun and family filled. And though I am sad to see summer go, I'm also ready to have a little structure and routine back in our lives. I'm ready to have something for me. I love my job and look forward to meeting my new kindies. And I'm so excited for Nolan AND Heath to start school too! I know they'll love learning and making new friends.

2 comments:

Jill Sloothaak said...

SO happy that you'll be sharing part of your last week off with ME!!! 3 more days!!!

Kati Hart said...

Given all this time you are spending at the pool, is our good friend 'black Abby' in full effect? Have so much fun on our trip to Chicago later this week! Can't wait to read about it :)