Monday, November 26, 2012

randoms

Here are a bunch of random pictures from our life these days...
 Every once in awhile when I'm taking pictures, this cute boy blows me away with a great smile and a look that makes him look way too old to be my little baby boy!

Check out Brooks' hair...it was definitely time for his first cut! 

Ha! 

He was pretty squirmy, but we managed to get the job done. 

Just a trim, but it cleaned him up and gave him a bit of a retro look! What a dapper little dude! 

I snapped these pics of our little Rockies fans sporting their favorite cap! I have them hanging in their baseball themed bedroom now! 


I just can't get enough of these big grey eyes! 

 Nolan has been making the rounds in the birthday party circuit lately. 
Here he is at Kennedy's gymnastics party. The little girl next to him is Opal. She was in his preschool class last year. They were buddies so it was fun for them to see each other again at the party. She was all up in his business right away, just like she was last year! Ha! They were chasing each other around instantly! 

And here he is at Sam's party! This was a drop off party which meant 2 hours for Mommy to walk around the mall by herself! Woo hoo!
Nolan has really been surprising us with his independence and risk taking lately! We are really proud of  him! He ran right into the party without saying goodbye to me and jumped straight into this foam pit! I dragged him out to give him a kiss and then left to enjoy some much needed me time while he played!

This is his friend Sam, the birthday boy, they've been in preschool together last year and this year! Nolan looks funny in this picture, but I wanted to share it anyway. It's neat to see him developing some fun little friendships this year. 

I took the boys on a little movie date to see "Wreck it Ralph". It was super cute and creative and they LOVED it! We get free tickets and I smuggle in our own popcorn and juice boxes, so going to the movies is a cheap and super fun treat for our boys! We see just about every kids movie that comes out. We love the perks of Mark's job! 

And there you have the randoms...I have a lot more blogging to catch up on soon. 

No comments: