Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day with my Guys!

I had an excellent Mother's Day and was completely spoiled by my guys! We woke up to sick boys, so we had to skip church and just stay home and relax. Luckily since it was Mother's Day, Mark volunteered to deal with the puke and poop and let me sleep in a bit! Then I was treated to a yummy caramel latte and a home made breakfast! 

 Nolan made me this sweet finger print picture at school. 

 And Mark bought me these yummy cake pops! I told him that I didn't need any gifts. But he thought I still needed some "flowers"!

 He also helped the boys trace their hands and make these precious "flowers" for me too!

At noon I met up with Barb, Cara, Jayne, and Gwen for a little Starbucks treat, mani/pedis, and a happy hour! It was just what this mama needed- no kids, adult conversations, and quiet!  

 When I got home these adorable boys were waiting for me! Love how they love me! 

 We hung out and got Pei Wei for dinner! 

It was the perfect day! (Minus a little puke and poop- but really, sadly, these days, we're kind of used to it!) I am so blessed to have a loving husband and 3 gorgeous sons! 

1 comment:

pamnrandy said...

Happy Mother's Day, Daughter...love you lots!