Saturday, September 11, 2010

"Shave me!"

The title of this post has been Nolan's request just about every day lately! Which may seem weird coming from a 2 year old, but he watches Mark get ready for work every morning and just wants to be like his Daddy!

Yesterday Nolan was in the room when I was getting ready to go out with some friends and he asked me, "Are you shavin'?" I told him no and said girls don't shave their faces, they only shave their legs and their armpits! To which he once again replied, "Shave me!"

So finally we gave in to his request and pretended to shave him! He loved every last second of it! He is obsessed with beards and all people who have beards- Santa, Noah (you know- from the ark), and Grandpa are the only 3 we know. So of course having a white shaving cream beard was just the best!

Then this morning, once again, we received the same request, "Shave me!" And once again, we pulled out the shaving cream and "razor" and went to town! As much as fun as this new routine is, let's just hope this really does not become a daily ritual at the old age of 2 years 8 1/2 months!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart!