Thursday, June 17, 2010

Auntie Mal

We had a nice visit with my sister this past weekend! We didn't do too much, but just had a blast doing life together! The boys just adore their Auntie and I guess I pretty much do too! It was so fun to catch up, spend time together, and to have an extra set of hands to tackle daily life with busy boys! Check out the video below to take a peek at all of our fun! My video camera was having trouble uploading so some of the video is a bit choppy...but you'll get the jist!


So Auntie, when are you moving? We LOVE you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two comments.

1. I think Nolan is going to be a singer like his dad.

2. I love Mal's shirt at the end of this video. Go Duke!!!

Jill Sloothaak said...

I LOVE watching the videos that you make, Auntie Abby! Glad that you had a fun weekend! Sometime I want to go see that big elephant with you guys!

Love, Trey-Trey

Cara S. said...

It was good seeing you Mal! I agree with Abby, when are you moving? I think we'd make a great auntie team...

daddybruce said...

Fun to keep in touch while we are in California. Abby, you really have some cute shots of the boys. Looks like you had lots of fun with Mal! We are getting to know Cohen.... what a good looking boy... and that makes 4 good looking boys!