Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"uh-ca-go" here we come!

Mommy: "Nolan, where are we going tomorrow?"
Nolan: "UhCaGo!"
Mommy: "Who are we going to see there?"
Nolan: "Grandpa, Grandma, Auntie Mal, Uncle, Green Duckie"

Tomorrow we are off on an "airplane, up, up, up in the sky!" We are going to visit my family in Chicago! Mark will just be with us for a few days because he has to get back to Colorado for baseball. Then the boys and I will stay on for awhile longer and will fly back with my mom for her Spring Break! Nolan is super excited! Let's just hope he sleeps o.k. and does well with all the running around we will do! We have a lot of places to go and people to see!

We've enjoyed my first week off by staying home, playing outside, and running errands to get ready for our trip! I have the next 2 weeks off and then will be back to school for my last 9 week stretch of this school year! Crazy! And we have a lot of fun things coming up too: Chicago/Michigan vacation, Grandma's spring break visit, Auntie Jayne & Uncle Brad's trip to Colorado, Easter, & Las Vegas! Bring on the Spring!

Here are a few pictures from our first few days of Track off!

My handsome little guy!

Mommy's Little Monster loves seeing the world from his new view in the Bumbo!

Nolan loves playing with Playdough...you can kind of see his creation in the bottom of this picture! He makes some interesting blobs of color!

playing in the basement in his tent and tunnel

"silly guy, silly guy"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See you tomorrow!
Love, Grandma

Jill Sloothaak said...

Can't wait to see you so soon! Happy travels!!!

Dave and Tara Harris said...

Awe! They are soooo cute. I'm so jealous you are going to "UhCaGo"!!!! Wish I was! Have so much fun with your family. That is just perfect that your mom can go back with you. I can't tell you how many times Kate and I have flown those miles all by ourselves. And I have often thought, what on earth will I do when another one is here? I guess I will have to convince my mom to fly back with me!!! Enjoy the trip..I look forward to seeing pictures!