Monday, November 9, 2009

Sprinkle Sprinkle

Some wonderful friends of mine hosted a baby "sprinkle" for me on Sunday! Every detail was just perfect and it was so fun to think about and focus on baby number 2 for the day!

The adorable invites

Welcome!

My beautiful hostesses- Jess, Mandy, and Cara.

What a creative and fun table centerpiece!
And yummy treats too!

Shower gifts for all the guests- hand sanitizer and Emergen-C!

Almost the whole group eating and chatting and game playing! It was neat to have friends and family from different areas of my life together in the same room. There sure were a lot of laughs!

Cara and I share a love of all things "celebrity". She gave me a Life & Style magazine as a gift! Don't you think I look just like Kourtney Kardashian? We are due about the same time. Why didn't I wear my knit sweater dress to the shower?

Grandma and Auntie Mal sent their gift all the way from Chicago!

Oma gave baby this moose stuffed animal! It's been hard to keep it away from Nolan- he LOVES moose, and any other animal! These boys will have to learn to SHARE!

Mandy made a super cute diaper cake! We got a lot of diapers- and I'm sure we'll use them all...quickly!

Thank you girls for spoiling me for the day! And thank you to everyone who "sprinkled" us with love and gifts! Seems like we're set now- new clothes & blankies, a sling, books, diapers, toys, "bear necessities", and gift cards! Now we're just waiting on the boy! Just 4 weeks left- I can't believe it! Well, that is if he decides to stay put until his due date!

4 comments:

Jill Sloothaak said...

Abby! I can't believe that you didn't tell me about this!!! What fun! Glad that you got so spoiled! As always, it just makes me wish I were closer. Kisses for baby boy!

Gwen said...

What you forgot to mention is how sassy your shoes were at the party. Who needs a sweater dress when you've got hot shoes like that? It was a fun day, thanks for including me:)

Gwen

Dave and Tara Harris said...

Sooooo sweet! What great friends! I have heard about "sprinkle" showers on consecutive pregnancies, and I love that idea! Man, I hope I get to have a "sprinkle" when I get pregnant again!!!! :) You look beautiful! I LOVE the belly pictures! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little boy soon!

Cara S. said...

It was a good time for sure. And thank goodness for Lindsay who kept our children alive while the boys played softball. Can't wait to meet the new little monkey!