Tuesday, June 9, 2009

School's Out for Summer!

School's out and Nolan and I are sure enjoying our summer days together! My school friends who are still teaching asked me the other day what we have been doing since A-Track has been off, and I really didn't know how to answer. I feel like we have been so busy, but I can't really put my finger on what it is we have been doing. Cleaning, running errands, shopping, playing hard, visiting friends and family, practicing walking- and REPEAT! 

We are preparing for our great friends the Sloothaaks to come visit for the week. They are driving out this evening from Michigan with 2 kids under 2 1/2. We are going to spend 3 days of their visit in the mountains relaxing, swimming, playing, and eating well! It will be so good to be together. Then I'll have a couple of days to pack and get ready for our trip to Cancun with Mark's family! So we definitely have a LOT to look forward to! 

I posted some pictures below of what we have been up too, not too exciting, but LIFE...I'm sure we'll have some good ones of our upcoming fun! 

Great Grandma Verna came into town and spent the day with us! She's still flying at 88...pretty impressive! 

We took Payton and Brady to my school's "Spring Fling" carnival! They loved their snow cones!

And Nolan LOVED his cotton candy! 

I was emptying the dishwasher and turned around for probably about 5 seconds and look what Nolan decided to do! "What mom?" 

Mark, Wes, and Bruce road in the Elephant Rock on Sunday- a 62 mile bike race! Gettin' buff for Cancun! 

No comments: