Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gimme More

"Gimme More"- the title of this post and video...it also happens to be the title of a Britney Spears song that we sang over and over again this weekend as we fed Nolan. It just seems like that's what he's thinking as he opens his mouth so wide wanting more plums, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, or anything else you put near his face. If you couldn't tell, we can't quite shovel it in fast enough! But, it's also what we're thinking as my sister and Billy left today! "Gimme More"!

We had a wonderful week of laughing, cooking, eating, driving, game playing, watching t.v., taking care of Nolan, and dreaming of a future for them in Colorado! We so wish they lived closer so we could spend quality time like this whenever we want! Thank you Mallory and Billy for coming out and for watching and spoiling Nolan all week! Nolan loves you and so do we! You are missed already!


P.S. "My Lip Gloss Be Poppin" I apologize in advance for my stellar rapping abilities...I wanna give a shout out to Lil' Mama!
(By the way, did you know she's only 18?)


5 comments:

Cara S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad Jansen said...

wow my sister and sister in law are so ghetto.....yikes
hope you are well. nice shirt on Nolan...he looks so cali.

Cara S. said...

Great movie! A few thoughts...

Mallory & Billy, it was great seeing you at the pool for a bit. Brady will really miss you Billy :)

I'm so glad that I joined the Coach Purse club!

I'm not sure about my lip gloss poppin', but your rap sure was! In the words of Lil' Mama herself, "I totally respect you for that."

And I had no idea that she was 18! I guess that makes her a little more bearable on ABDC.

Anonymous said...

Next time I'm in a bad mood, I'll watch that rap segment and the joy will overflow. Fo Sho.

Gwen

daddybruce said...

Abby: I guess there is a lot we don't know about you... ( What you know about me?) Wow, a rapper too!

As I write this we are baby sitting Nolan and he was watching the video and smiled when he saw Auntie Mallory... and then he peed on our carpet!