Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend in Breck

"School's out for summer!" Well at least for 2 weeks!
The life of a year round teacher is a crazy one! I will have the next two weeks off, and in the mean time, get my classroom set up and plans ready for my next school year to begin. July 7th I will start my 6th year teaching...wow! So to celebrate another year down and to try to relax a bit before gearing up for the next school year, we decided to take a quick trip to the mountains! We sat by the pool in Breckenridge, went out to eat, walked around downtown, went to bed early, took a short hike, and hit up the alpine slides! What a great get-away and some quality time with my mom before she leaves on Tuesday!

2 comments:

Cara S. said...

Nolan is SO cute in this pic! Glad you had fun in the mountains...

Jill Sloothaak said...

Nolan is such a little dude! So glad to hear that you had a fun weekend.