Friday, May 16, 2008

Whirlwind Week

So I haven't posted in over a week because I really don't think that I have had a chance to sit down and relax in over a week! I am now back at school and after teaching all week, after school commitments, and getting ready for Barbie's Birthday Bash tonight...I'm wiped! A few highlights from the past week: Nolan's fist adventures with rice cereal, a WONDERFUL Mother's Day, and a great night with family! Here are some pictures to document our fun times!
I'm not so sure about this mushy stuff!
Nolan bearing Mother's Day gifts...a new ipod and
a gift certificate for a facial!


More Kisses from Nolan's favorite cousin Payton!
It's really hard to get all the kids to smile at once...
so Nolan decides to nod off!

(Gwen, Rylan, Cara, Brady,Payton, Abby, Nolan)

2 comments:

Jill Sloothaak said...

how is nolan doing with the cereal....has he gotten the hang of what to do with his tongue?? i miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Happy late Mother's Day!! Nolan is as cute as ever...I love the little spot of rice cereal on his forehead, he looks like a very active eater:) love you!!
Kerri