Monday, April 14, 2008

Counting Down...



What a crazy week of weather out here in Colorado! The past 3 or 4 days were in the 70's and then today...it's snowing! We had a wonderful weekend with friends, grilled, and went jogging twice. It has been so great to get out of the house! Nolan loves riding in the jogging stroller and loves watching all the people and dogs at Wash. park. He wore shorts for the first time! It's cute to see his chubby little legs! And now tonight, here we are wearing sweats and cuddled up on the couch under a blanket. I only have 2 days left to teach and then I have 3 weeks off! We are looking forward to spending a lot of time together and a trip to Chicago too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My very first official comment! Thanks for the heads up! Can't wait to see sweet Nolan in only a couple of weeks! You might have to pry him away from me when you leave!
Jill :)

Anonymous said...

I love his plaid pants!! Can't wait to see you!!
Kerri